- All vehicles classified Means of work
- The validity of the authorisation shall be as stated on the authorisation.
- The "Companies" have the right to revoke the authorisation or suspend its validity at any time.
- It will be the responsibility of the authorized company to take all the measures necessary to avoid any loss of load.
- Any completion of the cargo must, under the responsibility of the Company, be within the mass limits allowed by the authorization and the regulations in force.
- The vehicle or exceptional transport must not exceed the speeds indicated in this authorization, as well as the other speed limits noted in the particular regulations.
- The transit will normally take place at any time of the day or night; any obligations and hourly restrictions to the transit itself will be prescribed by the individual concessionaire for its own purposes.
- Transit cannot be carried out where there are situations of impairment for safety or traffic obstruction: heavy traffic, slippery road, traffic jams, poor visibility both day and night, fog, snow, ice, etc… If these conditions occur after the transit has begun, the vehicle or exceptional transport must reach the first suitable parking space (pitch, parking area or service area) in the direction of travel with the exception of the lane for emergency parking, and there wait for the restoration of normal conditions of transit ability.
- Two or more additional devices with a yellow or orange flashing light must be fitted to all vehicles or exceptional transport operations in order to be visible both to the front and to the rear and whatever else is provided for in Article 11 of the Regulation implementing the S.B.O. In addition, the simultaneous use of position lamps and dipped-beam headlamps is compulsory. All the above devices must be switched on both during the day and at night, including the warning signal. Retro-reflective and fluorescent rear signalling panels shall also be installed.
- The Company is required to fully comply with the legal regulations governing the circulation of vehicles. The Company is also required to observe, in addition to the special requirements indicated, any restrictions and additional transit requirements that may be given along the way by the bodies of the Traffic Police and / or staff of the "Company".
- The effectiveness of the authorisation is subject to full compliance, during transit, with the obligations and limitations imposed locally and highlighted by signs including variable message signs.
- The "Companies" have the right to check, at any time and at the expense of the Company, the compliance of the characteristics of the vehicle or transport with those indicated in this authorization. In order to carry out such checks, the vehicle or transport may travel, on the instructions of the Company's personnel, on motorway sections not included among those included in this authorisation. If, in order to carry out checks, it is necessary to drive on ordinary road sections, the Company will be responsible for obtaining the relative authorisations.
- The driver must have this authorisation and any documents attached to it. These documents must be shown, on request, to the staff of the "Companies".